How information is Collected when you visit BoldLyfe.
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to
We collect personal information when you choose to provide that information. If you sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the website ,you may provide us with you name and contact information, date of birth, or other details of that nature.
If you are applying for a job with us, you provide us all the information that is included in your resume such as contact information, date of birth, photo, work history, education background and employment history.
What all information is Collected when you visit Boldlyfe.
We collect certain information via cookies and other automated means when you access the site. Cookies do not gather your unique personal data like name, email, date of birth, or gender.
The information collected automatically when you visit the site is generally about your devices and your activities on the devices such as search history, IP address, browser used, operating system, access times and referring URL. This data may be collected by or shared with our third party partners.
What we are doing with the information
We may use the information provided or gathered for various purposes, including the listed below:-
- To enhance user experience on the site, access the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions;
- To serve content, offers, advertising based on your activities on the site;
- To understand which parts of the website are visited more frequently to improve our content and other related information;
- To offer you product and services, that we believe may interest you;
- Provide you product or services you request when you sign up for our newsletter;
- Perform data analytics regarding the usage of the site to improve our business;
- Protection against any malicious or spam activity;
- Communicate about events, programs, contests and other promotions;
How customer can control their information
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletter and opt-out of all our email campaigns.
- You may go to the cookies and site data section to restrict or disable certain cookies.
- You may correct personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Upon request, we may seek to confirm your identity and whether we are processing the information collected from you.
How we protect personal information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal data that we collect from you. Please note, however, it is not possible to guarantee 100% security of information.
How we may share information
We may share the information that we collect on the site for the following purposes:-
- Analytics and statistical information to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- We and third parties seek to measure the performance of content across the website. We may share it with our service provider;
- We may share your information as we believe is necessary to protect, enforce, or defend our legal rights, or to comply with the law or legal process with an investigation of suspected illegal activity;
- To meet national security requirements, in response to requests from government agencies.
- In the event, when we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. In such an event, we will seek to provide you with a notice on our website.
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Link from Boldlyfe to other sites
This site is not intended to use by the children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information.